Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Finley!





He made it. One whole year! And he even managed to take a few independent steps before his birthday. (Thanks Kaylynn) Looking back over the year you can see just how much he has grown. Gone is the skinny dark haired little baby. Now its blonde, smiley faced, chubby cheeked Finley.

We love you. He really enjoyed everyone singing Happy Birthday and kept dancing and squealing at the kitty and puppy cake and lighted candle.

5 comments:

Chris and Jenelle Reed said...

Happy birthday Finley! I'm sorry we weren't there for the big event. But we love you and we're grateful for your smile that lights up a room.
p.s. you gave him the kitty's head to eat? A bit morbid don't you think?

Kirsten said...

Such a cutie! I could squeeze those chubby cheeks! Happy Birthday, Finley!

The Lindsay's said...

They grow up so much in a year! I can't believe it has been that long.

Brett Willis family said...

That's one of the coolest children's cakes I've ever seen! Was it one of your creations, Leia?

Perkins Family said...

yep I made the cake. I was just going to do a dog but then we switched to a cat and then Griffin insisted it needed to be both so we did both