Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Years Resolution: Grow some new teeth


Braeden has lost about 5 teeth in the past 2 months. They just keep falling out. I think he helps them along a bit because of the contest in his class at school to see who can loose the most boys or girls. Lets just say the girls were ahead until Braeden came along. Since this picture two others have gone missing and he has one more loose tooth that he is working on now. We have an updated picture but it is on the new fancy camera and I haven't had a chance to learn how to use it so I can get the images off it so that will have to wait for another day.

1 comment:

The Lindsay's said...

Isn't crazy how once the first one falls out, they just keep coming. They grow up so fast.