Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowman Fun!

Finally Snow! Once again we went out to shovel. This time I decided to start a snowball in the front yard roll it around the entire house and back to the front yard. It made for a big snowman. You should have seen us trying to lift the second ball. We had to build a ramp to get it up part way lift it and have Braeden push back against the bottom ball so it wouldn't roll out of the way.



With the help of a ladder we got the head on got it decorated and took our picture. It's a good thing we got the picture taken because about 10 minutes later it fell. I had to go back out and salvage what I could which made for a lot smaller snowman. At least it didn't fall on us!



These are some snowmen we made last time it snowed. The boys made the small one then Kevin and the kids made the taller one. As you can see our newest snowman was even bigger.

No comments: