Friday, November 5, 2010

Momma's little helper



Finley is still at that fun stage where everything is a game. I really enjoy it cause I can get work done and play with him. And now he has discovered the vacuum. He loves to vacuum. If I want a turn to vacuum I have to wait until he is napping because as soon as I pull it out he wants to push it around. It's quite cute to watch because he is still so little and the vacuum is so much bigger, but he is determined. He wheels it around and pulls it back just like he has watched me do over and over. Too bad he can't keep the top on the ground or else I'd have one less chore to do myself.


1 comment:

The Lindsay's said...

That is so sweet! Those kinds of games rarely work for me anymore.