Thursday, July 8, 2010

June B-days

Ok so to catch up June is over and so are our birthday's at least until November!
Griffin turned 4 way back on June 5th. He was so excited and wanted a giant doughnut cake so that is what he got.

He also got a lot of cool toys including a two wheel bike of his own. He also got a hex bug something we had never seen before but is now a new favorite at our house. It is this electric bug that you can turn on and it runs around in its little habitat or on your floor, table etc. Finely loves to take it and leave it somewhere and then I have to track it down by listening for it kind of like with real bugs.

Braeden turned 7 at the end of June and had a super fun birthday shared with family. He really enjoyed each and every present he got as you can see from his expression. This particular gift was a hex-bug ant from Grandma Perkins. As I said Hex-bugs were discovered at Griffin's birthday earlier in the month and became and instant favorite among the boys.



Braeden is still all about video games especially which ever he is busy playing at the time so a Mario cake is what he wanted....again. We did Mario Kart last year so I already had a Mario but I needed to make it better this time and since I didn't have a little baby this year I could at least try. He wanted a tiered cake and Mario so this is what we came up with.


I even made a little pirana flower plant thing out of tootsie rolls.

Happy Birthday Boys!










2 comments:

The Lindsay's said...

What fun cakes you made! Another year already?! Where is the time going?

Kirsten said...

I love your cakes! You are so creative!