So the boys were watching star wars last night before bed but we made them turn it off and go to bed so tonight while I was making dinner Kevin took them downstairs to watch the rest of it. He was trying to figure out what part they were on so he was asking all these questions like "did they get R2D2 and C3p0 yet" or "have they met Ob-wan-kenobi" etc. So finally he said have you seen the message from Princess Leia yet? And Griffin says no we didn't see mommy's message yet. And Kevin said you mean you didn't see Princess Leia's message yet? Griffin quickly replied "oh yeah I mean we didn't see Princess Mommy's message yet."
So apparently I really am royalty. (so how come I was the one stuck in the kitchen???)
Day 3: The Cotswolds
11 years ago
1 comment:
That is so dang cute! I love that comment.
Post a Comment