
We went to Tracy Aviary on Friday so Braeden could take pictures of some colorful birds. Turns out if you pay just $3.00 extra a person you can go inside the cage with the birds and feed them. We were the only ones there at that feeding time so it was just us and the keeper and the birds. Braeden took the pictures (the keeper took the two of the boys and I), and Griffin and I fed the birds. At first the older boys were a little nervous cause the birds were nice and loud and excited but after they saw them landing all over my arm and shoulder (even my head) Griffin calmed down and let me help him feed the birds. You can see them all up and down his red shirt. Finley loved it and kept trying to reach the birds on my arm. Braeden finally gave it a try with a little extra help from mom but then said ok now lets get out of here. It was totally worth the extra money. I'd love to go feed them again.
3 comments:
How FUN! I didn't know you could go in and feed the birds.
What a good mom you are! How fun!
Those are some awesome pics- Way to go Braeden!
Post a Comment