Sunday, October 12, 2008

First snow of '08



As much as I hate snow and winter, we went out to play today in the first snow of the season. We made snow angels and snow balls and played until we started to cry. Of course I was crying from the moment I saw the snow but it took a while before the boys started. Here are some pictures of the fun time we had.
Because the leaves haven't even fallen yet I got a long 1/2 inch pvc pipe and started knocking the snow off of the branches so they wouldn't break. Occasionally an unsuspecting Braeden or Griffin would be standing below and get a sudden snow storm. Sometimes in return I would be attacked by snowballs and buckets of snow poured over my head.

1 comment:

The Lindsay's said...

How nice of you to go outside! I keep telling Nicole no. Not only because I don't want to but she doesn't have any boots! Dang it.